This year’s Blog Improvement Project is under way (BIP 2010 for short). I won’t post every task, but hopefully the results will become obvious over time. That said, here are a few improvements that are already in effect. These changes weren’t applied retroactively, but will be on all posts going forward.
- BookSexy is on Technorati and Blog Catalog
- Publisher info and isbn numbers are now located at the bottom of reviews.
- There is a social bookmark toolbar at the end of each post – it includes Digg, StumbleUpon, Technorati, Reddit, Del.icio.us, Facebook, Twitter and more! Because we’re all about sharing.
- Check out the updated blogroll!
- Yesterday was the first post in what may become a regular series called “100 Pages”. (That’s the minimum number of pages I’ll read before deciding to put a book aside). If I think the book has merit, but just isn’t for me, I’ll offer it out to a reader who might want to give it a try and prove me wrong.
- I’ve also been revising the blog’s About statement. The new and improved version should be up by the end of the week.
- And last, but not least, I will be attending this years Book Blogger Convention in NYC (Click the Logo in the Sidebar for more information) as well as the American Book Expo. I’ll have more to say on the subject in the upcoming months, including sneak peeks/recommendations of my favorite places to eat, drink and book shop in the 5 boroughs for other attendees.